Hi, friend blogger, have you played
Clicked? Choose 2950-54. This is useful as an intermediary for connecting between PCs.
Click and drag to the
- The intermediary has been put in, now we have several PCs. here I only have 8 PCs. Select end devices. Then select the generic computer image.
- Click and drag the generic computer to the worksheet. Put some of the computers. (up to what matters more than 2)
- After everything is like the picture above (more or less: D), select the connection with the yellow lightning logo and select Automatically Choose Connection Type.
- Then click on the computer and connect to Switches.
- Connect all computers to switches until they are like this.
Nextgive ipto each pc. How to click 2x on PC1 (for example) then click the desktop tab, and select Ip Configuration.
For the IP address part, just fill in for PC1 to be 192.168.1.1 PC2 to 192.168.1.2 and so on until PC8.
As for the Subnet mask, fill in the default 255.255.255.0 and for the default gateway and DNS server, leave it blank.
Then test Ping on each computer to make sure each PC is connected to another PC.
The method is the same, click 2x on PC1 (for example) select the desktop tab, then select the Prompt command.
Because we are on PC1, then we will ping another PC for example, I ping PC6.
Then type it is: PING 192.168.1.6
If the message that appears in CMD is Reply from 192.168.1.6: bytes = 32 time = 73ms TTL = 128
So connecting between computers has succeeded …
Another way to find out between computers successfully connected or not is to click on the message on the right side and then connect it from computer 1 to another computer. If successful, the successfull text will appear in the dialog box at the bottom right.
Well, that’s how to connect between computers with Cisco packet tracer.
If you have questions, suggestions, please comment below.